Every fairytale needs a good old fashioned villain.
You will do what I say…
"Sherlock BBC" cosplay
This is BEYOND AMAZING. I think my favorite cosplay of them all.
Holy cosplay batman!
I’ve just finished the second piece of my new series of drawings inspired by a song I’m currently in love with. Here’s the first one.
Poor Sherlock, he looks a bit sad… but this won’t be the saddest piece of the series.
Do you like it?
Please, don’t repost! Just reblog! :)
without background music.
please don’t take it without my permission.
Wow, I like this scene 110% better WITHOUT the background music.
One of my gripes with this episode was the overly emotional background music that swelled up at times. Now I see, clearly, why I felt that way. The music actually took away from the gravity and subtlety of the performances in this scene. We don’t need to be told what to feel via music when the actors are already doing supremely good work like this.
I love this. Martin is amazing. Mary is so cold, so unmoved, and without the music you can hear how much pain Sherlock is really in.
molly hooper, specialist registrar // inspired by (x)
how am i not tired of reading about the same two people falling in love in 5000 different ways yet
For mylittlecornerofsherlock, based on her prompt for johnlockchallenges: “There are many different ways to show him “how” he loves him, but sometimes they each need to hear what “Love” means to the other.” [click for larger size]
Last night in bed you told me you loved me. You said it out loud. Did you mean to say it out loud? You must have because your eyes held such purpose…I must have disappointed you, my response or lack thereof, but truly, you rendered me speechless. Take that as a victory, I suppose. Not many can say that. You must know this is difficult for me…I’ve never known what love meant. Not really. And then you proceeded to tell me. In soft murmured words, you told me, and how can I match that?
…I can’t…but I can try:
1. I love the way you wake in the morning; the way your eyes blink open and your arms tighten around me like I’ll suddenly disappear, the way they relax after a moment because you know that will never happen.
2. I love the way you smile: in the morning (half-awake and unguarded) and after a case (exuberant and irrepressible) and every smile in between. I could categorize them, every single one, and dissect the differences. Would you let me? Maybe I will.
3. I love how you try to hide your smirk when I’ve done something you shouldn’t approve of and yet you do. Why you think I won’t see it anyways is beyond me, but don’t stop. Never stop.
4. I love how you laugh. I love that I can startle the noise out of you and how you don’t even try to hold it back.
5. I love the way your brow furrows when you think.
6. I love the way you purse your lips when you’ve made up your mind.
7. I love how you kiss. Soft, slow, fast, teasing, taking, wanting, needing. I love how every brush of your lips to my skin tells me you’ve never wanted anything more.
8. I love how that doesn’t make sense, wanting me, but that you do it anyways.
9. I love the way your breath stutters when I push you up against a wall.
10. I love your eyes, every facet, every speck of dark blue matter.
11. I love how expressive they are.
12. I love how they look at me.
13. I love the way they flutter shut when I brush my lips just over your ear.
14. I love how you stick your tongue out slightly when you’re trying to think of a title for a blog entry.
15. I love how you think that the titles you think of are actually good.
16. I love the way you type.
17. I love the way you breathe.
18. I love the way you stroke your fingers through my hair.
19. I love the way you talk to Mycroft (especially the way you talk to Mycroft).
20. I love that you let me keep fingers in the ice bin.
21. I love how you make tea. I love how you know how I like mine. I love how there’s always a cup waiting for me in the morning.
22. I love how warm you make me feel.
23. I love how you accept me.
24. I love the way you call me brilliant.
25. I love how you’re brilliant. I mean, an idiot, yes, everyone is, but brilliant all the same. I’ve never known a better doctor. Or a better person.
26. I love the way you speak.
27. I love the way you walk.
28. I love your jumpers, as ghastly as some of them may be.
29. I love your scar; it reminds me of what brought you back to London, to me.
30. I love how you’re a walking contradiction. A puzzle I’ll never fully solve. You’re gentle yet firm. A healer and a soldier. Unassuming and yet you take up my whole world.
31. I love that you’re mine.
32. I love that I’m yours.
33. I love that this list is nowhere near complete. It would take our entire lives for me to tell you exactly what you mean to me…and I intend to take my time doing exactly that.
34. I love you.
35. I love you.
36. I love you.
Forgive me for writing this out, for leaving it with you, for taking the coward’s way out. I’ve never felt this way. It’s all-consuming, and for once, I was left without words. And these words are too important to stumble on. I love you. I didn’t know what love was before you. In fact, I scorned the very notion at every turn. But now I can’t imagine living without it.
I love you. Wholeheartedly. Completely. Always.
Yours (in every way),
PS: I made tea. Not drugged. Promise.
five thousand years but those pieces for the cosplay were FINALLY found -_-
total candian $ cost: $584.40
I also came across this on wish but I haven’t searched for it yet but it does look an awful lot like