(I want to make you happy! I guess this is how.)
I couldn’t live if you didn’t. I feel the same way.
the way people instantly get happier whenever they see someone that’s important to them makes me want to cry like you can see them smile their whole face lights up their whole demeanor lights up and they just get so happy
I try to remember some of these things:
- if they want to leave, let them leave. It’s no use fighting for someone who doesn’t try for you.
- “when my absence doesn’t alter your life then my presence has no meaning in it.”
- I know it feels like you can miss someone forever and that your knees will continue to buckle from the weight of it but I promise you that it isn’t true, eventually you’ll heal, be it in a month or two or six
- anyone who wants to be in your life will stay, it’s as simple as that and why waste precious emotions on someone who doesn’t care to?
- remember that you’re worth more than one foot in and one foot out, surround yourself with people who see the deepness of your warmth and are glad and happy that you love them and will do anything to conserve that love x
isn’t it funny how once you meet someone you can never un-meet them like once you experience their existence you will always be aware of their presence or lack of
favourite movies [5/?] - The First Time (2012)
No, Dave’s amazing. He’s one of my best friends. Definitely my best guy friend. He’s just, you know, he’s always been there for me through all my terrible relationships and shit, and… I can tell him anything. And he gives the best advice, he’s so smart. You should see the way he is with his sister.
You’d be amazed at the things I would be willing to tell you if only you asked. I’m still trying to decide whether it’s good or bad that you don’t.