You can’t fake real friendship, right?
- ”I hate when people say ‘I hate everyone.’ You don’t hate everyone, you hate yourself.”
- "If you don’t like olives, don’t eat olives. Don’t eat shit because somebody told you it’s classy and fancy and proper to do so. Go to a fancy restaurant and just order chocolate milk and a cake. If the waitress looks at you funny, good."
- "Deciding to love everything was the best decision I have ever made."
- "Don’t date boys like me. I fall head over heels, would-take-a-bullet-for-this-person in love with girls. But then I fall even more in love with some place on a map. Then off I go forever without a glance behind me."
- "I kinda liked going to church. Not because of like, Jesus, or anything. But because regardless of what everyone in the room collectively or individually believes, or if they believe in anything at all, it’s just being in a room where every single person is searching for an answer made me feel a lot less lonely than I was."
- "IF I SEE ONE MORE CIGARETTE IN YOUR MOUTH I’M GOING TO TIE YOU TO THAT FIRE HYDRANT AND MAKE YOU EAT IT. CARE ABOUT YOURSELF.”
- "Jules, you’re like that kid who everyone told not to go play in the blackberry bushes, but you did anyway, so you put band aids all over the cuts they gave you so no one finds out. Except really those cuts are your insecurities and stupid secrets you think people are going to care about. And I know that when you’re 15 it seems like the most important thing in the world to keep them covered, but you know what? Someday, somebody is gonna come along and rip ‘em all off of you, yell I SEE YOU in your face, and ask you to go play in the blackberry bushes with them."
My first Femslash February post this time around is: something old! When I uploaded the original, I forgot about tumblr’s tendency to resize large files (mostly because I very rarely ever work with large files). Femslash February seemed like a good time to repost it into cut-up bits so you can view it at its original size!
"Luna had decorated her bedroom ceiling with five beautifully painted faces: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville. They were not moving as the portraits at Hogwarts moved, but there was a certain magic about them all the same; Harry thought they breathed. What appeared to be fine golden chains wove around the pictures, linking them together, but after examining them for a minute or so, Harry realized that the chains were actually one word, repeated a thousand times in golden ink: friends…friends…friends…friends… Harry felt a great rush of affection for Luna" — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
(There’s no silence worse than the silence of a friend.)
the crew in out of gas
Sisters, not by blood, but by bond.
everyone’s childhood otp