I would like to travel the world with you twice.
Once, to see the world
Twice, to see the way you see the world
Five things to remember when a horrid day is beating you into the ground:
- Trees grow outwards, rings upon rings. Allow yourself to spread that quietly. One day you’ll look back and be astonished by how far you’ve come.
- We power our lives with the remains of dinosaurs. People will remind you that the dinosaurs are dead but I think it’s pretty cool that there’s enough life in them to give you a shower hot enough to burn.
- You’ll have a lot of chances to start again. It’s okay to never take them.
- Some scientists figured out how to play god with genes and out of all the endless possibilities available to them they decided to make rabbits glow in the dark.
- You are stars and sea and your heritage stretches back to the very first life form. Never believe that you are nothing.
whenever I’m traveling I always get tripped out at the fact that this is someone’s actual hometown like they know every back road and how to get everywhere and they’ve probably had tons of memories in this citybut I’m just someone passing by
Amtrak has begun offering writers residences to, well, writers—long, roundtrip rides aboard Amtrak trains dedicated solely for the purpose of writing.
I stopped telling myself that I’m lost.
I’m on a road with no destination, I’m just driving with hope that I’ll find a place that I like and I’ll stay there.
I’m not lost, I’m on my way."
Let it Go (Africanized Tribal Cover) Alex Boye Ft. One Voice Children’s Choir
You’re all wrong. This is the best version.
That girl is FIERCE